Want to get that Spring Break tan, even though you’re not there?
Kimberly Schlegel Whitman has tips on how to get a great self-tan!
Self-Tanning tips from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman:
- Exfoliate and moisturize your skin everyday for three days before you apply the self-tanner.
- Use lotions before you use self-tanner, but do not use lotion on the days you use self-tanner.
- Self-tanning lotions seem to be easier to use than wipes and foams
- To avoid streaks, use lemon juice to blend the self-tanner
- Use rubber gloves to apply the self-tanner to avoid your hands from turning orange
Use Kim’s self-tanning tips to avoid having a tanning experience like Ross on Friends: