Could there possibly be 15 things you don’t know about Julie DeHarty? She is normally an open book, but Julie has dug up 15 things you didn’t know about her to share here.
Without hesitation here is Julie Deharty with 15 things you didn’t know about her.
1. I used to wear a towel on my head and pretend I was Cher. (I did meet her once but was so star struck I could not speak)
2. My Dad’s name is Par DeHarty like party hardy (my grandparents were big into golf)
3. I once choked my sister because she used my personal shampoo (this is also the sister who unfriended me on Facebook so she obviously deserved it)
4. I hate sweet tea. I will spit it out before I swallow it.
5. I once kissed Jamie Lee Curtis
6. I once tried to give myself a hickie with a vaccum cleaner hose. ( I was 13)
7. Two people I want to meet. John Travolta LOVE HIM!!! and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith
8. I once spotted a carjacked vehicle from the helicopter that had a sleeping child in the back seat. The police took the credit for the find but we called it in.
9. I landed on a highway during rush hour in Baltimore when the engine went out in my traffic plane.
10. I broke my neck when my traffic helicopter went down near Joe Pool Lake.
11. I can’t whistle or snap my fingers (believe me I’ve tried)
12. I’ve gone camping in our pop-up camper and made an entire Thanksgiving dinner. Made homemade dressing and stuffed the turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed taters, dinner rolls the whole deal. ( That’s more than Leigh Ann does at home!)
13. My perfume is Issey Miyake. I’ve worn it for years and have tried countless times to find something new. I just can’t find one my husband and I agree on.
14. I have a Step-Daughter named Natasha
15. I Married my Husband David in 1988. ( Just in case you are trying to figure out how old I am, I was 10)