Ooohhh Jimmy Fallon, you sure like to make the funnies, don’t ya?
For his latest rock ‘n’ roll parody, the late night host summoned the power of David Bowie‘s Ziggy Stardust to send holier-than-thou Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow a message…
Vodpod videos no longer available.
We loved Fallon’s impression of Jim Morrison, but combining the forces of David Bowie and Tim Tebow to form “Tebowie” puts eight on the scoreboard for Jimmy.
QB draw up the middle for the two point conversion!
And Jesus has a point, Timmy. Sunday is his day of rest. You can’t expect Big J to bail you out every week. At some point you’re just going to have to learn how to throw a football. John Elway should be on your speed dial.
While we’re on the whole learn how to throw a football thing… we’re pretty sure you’re not lefty. Try using your right arm, you’ll probably see some results instead of a pick six.
Latest from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Artist Details the Pop Star’s New Ink
- Niall Horan on Mom Being His Biggest Fan
- Football Fan Sets Himself on Fire in the Name of Football
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Starbucks Seasonal Secret Menu
- These Major Retailers Are Issuing a Vegetable Recall Over Listeria Concerns
- DJ Khaled’s Son Had the Most Extravagant 1st Birthday Party Ever
- DFW Singles Being Courted by Reality Show ‘Married At First Sight’
- Here’s the Perfect Uber Ride: Service Dog Riding Shotgun
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Completes Second Round of Chemotherapy With Instagram Post