In case you didn’t know Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s current girlfriend, and she is definitely making the most of it.
The former WWE and Dancing With The Stars star just signed a huge deal with one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood.
TMZ is reporting that Keibler has been offered a contract with Hollywood Talent Agency powerhouse WME.
Keibler who left WWE six years ago, and placed third on the second season of Dancing With The Stars (now filming its 14th season) has not done much of late.
Her most recent credits include a Fixing Pete (a made for TV movie) and she appeared in two episodes of Chuck. [photogallerylink id=68766 align=left]Oh and she made several red carpet appearances with her Hollywood super power boyfriend George Clooney.
WME reps some of the biggest names in the world including Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Russell Brand, Steve Carrell, and many more.
So why Keibler? There have been reports that it is a ploy in hopes of landing a much bigger fish. Her boy friend Mr. George Clooney, who is currently signed with WME’s rival CAA.
Let’s hope WME can do a better job with booking Ms. Keibler than her last agency did.
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con
- Would You Buy A Used Car From This Dog Wearing A Suit? Of Course You Would.
- Great White Shark Jumps Into 73-Year-Old’s Boat: “I Was Losing A Fair Amount Of Blood. I Thought ‘Oh My God, I’ve Got To Get Out Of Here’.”
- Justin Timberlake And Jimmy Fallon Take A Tandem Bike Together Through The Hamptons
- U.S. Considering Banning Laptops On All Flights Into And Out Of The Country
- Mom Declares Her 10-Year-Old Is “Done With Homework” After Watching Her Become “Junior Workaholic”
- AMP 103.7’S LANY Giveaway
- AMP 103.7 Big 3 Basketball Tournament Giveaway
- Massive Security Seen At Ariana Grande’s House
- Good Bye Unicorn Frap, Hello Disney’s ‘World of Avatar’ Drinks