You’ve heard the song a million times by now, and you may even be a little sick of Adele’s emotional break up ballad, “Someone Like You.” But along comes NYC subway (street) performer Damon Scott with a fresh and soulful take on the biggest song of the year!
How many times (if you’re a New Yorker, or have visited this fine city) have you walked on by a subway singer or a street performer without having enough interest to remove even one earbud? Let me answer, about a thousand, million times!
You may want to start paying more attention, especially when you’re up around 86th Street!
Damon Scott was filmed by a YouTuber as he belted out an amazing rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You,” complete with the haunting echo of a subway platform and his own drumming!
What did you think of Damon’s cover of Adele’s hit? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On 1037litefm.com:
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100
- Steven Spielberg’s Mother, Artist-Restauranteur Leah Adler, Has Died at 97
- Canine Corner: Ava
- Burger King Is Buying Popeyes
- The Hoverbike Looks Awesome & Completely Dangerous
- New Video Footage Shows Harrison Ford’s Illegal Taxiway Landing
- NEVER Play Dodgeball With A Softball Pitcher
- Celebrate National Margarita Day With Deals All Across DFW!
- Texas Seeing A Rise In Support For The Legalization Of Marijuana