You’ve heard the song a million times by now, and you may even be a little sick of Adele’s emotional break up ballad, “Someone Like You.” But along comes NYC subway (street) performer Damon Scott with a fresh and soulful take on the biggest song of the year!
How many times (if you’re a New Yorker, or have visited this fine city) have you walked on by a subway singer or a street performer without having enough interest to remove even one earbud? Let me answer, about a thousand, million times!
You may want to start paying more attention, especially when you’re up around 86th Street!
Damon Scott was filmed by a YouTuber as he belted out an amazing rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You,” complete with the haunting echo of a subway platform and his own drumming!
What did you think of Damon’s cover of Adele’s hit? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On 1037litefm.com:
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan With Parody Picute Of “Flicker” Album Cover
- Wedding Photographer Captures Groom Diving Into Lake To Save Drowning Boy
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Football Announcers Go Nuts After Squirrel Runs For A Touchdown In The Middle Of A Game
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’
- Allen Ranked As The Second Best City To Live In Nationally, Three Texas Cities Make Top 25
- Camila Cabello Sang ‘Havana’ & Fangirled About Madonna on ‘Fallon’
- These Are Predicted To Be The Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
- Christian Researcher Says Never Mind, Revises End Of The World Prediction To Mid-October
- Jerry Jones And Cowboys Lock Arms And Kneel Before Monday Night Game; Resume Standing For National Anthem