The titan of reality TV returns tonight at 7PM CST in a two-hour premiere on FOX. Your favorite judges are back for the 11th season of American Idol. Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Tyler, and host Ryan Seacrest begin their search for those diamonds in the rough among the hilariously horrible singers.
The show responsible for[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carrie Underwood[/lastfm], and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Scotty McCreery[/lastfm] premiers tonight in a two-hour special with a one-hour episode tomorrow night. Tonight’s premiere will kick-off with auditions from Savannah, GA. Will the judges find peaches & belles in the Old South?
Last season’s runner-up, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lauren Alaina[/lastfm], hails from Georgia. Season 3’s [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diana DeGarmo[/lastfm] is another Georgian that finished in 2nd place. Savannah’s own [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephanie Edwards[/lastfm] finished in 11th place in season 6. In all, there have been 7 finalists from the Peach State.
Tune in tonight at 7PM CST on FOX for the two-hour premiere of American Idol!
- BREAKING NEWS: Fort Worth Native Bill Paxton Dead at 61
- Here’s an Oscar Drinking Game you can play as you Watch
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire
- Sources Say ‘Today’ Show Staffer Leaked Infamous Billy Bush/Donald Trump Tape