The titan of reality TV returns tonight at 7PM CST in a two-hour premiere on FOX. Your favorite judges are back for the 11th season of American Idol. Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Tyler, and host Ryan Seacrest begin their search for those diamonds in the rough among the hilariously horrible singers.
The show responsible for[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carrie Underwood[/lastfm], and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Scotty McCreery[/lastfm] premiers tonight in a two-hour special with a one-hour episode tomorrow night. Tonight’s premiere will kick-off with auditions from Savannah, GA. Will the judges find peaches & belles in the Old South?
Last season’s runner-up, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lauren Alaina[/lastfm], hails from Georgia. Season 3’s [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diana DeGarmo[/lastfm] is another Georgian that finished in 2nd place. Savannah’s own [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephanie Edwards[/lastfm] finished in 11th place in season 6. In all, there have been 7 finalists from the Peach State.
Tune in tonight at 7PM CST on FOX for the two-hour premiere of American Idol!
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con
- Would You Buy A Used Car From This Dog Wearing A Suit? Of Course You Would.
- Great White Shark Jumps Into 73-Year-Old’s Boat: “I Was Losing A Fair Amount Of Blood. I Thought ‘Oh My God, I’ve Got To Get Out Of Here’.”
- Justin Timberlake And Jimmy Fallon Take A Tandem Bike Together Through The Hamptons
- U.S. Considering Banning Laptops On All Flights Into And Out Of The Country