[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- Biggest Surprise From Last Night: Nicole Kidman Doesn’t Know How To Clap
- Gnash Giveaway
- OOPS! La La Land Loses Best Picture Award After Mess Up
- 50 Years of Unbeatable Oscar Outfits by Cher
- Suicide Squad Wins Oscar
- Justin Timberlake Wins For Best Photo Bomb On Emma Stone
- Oscar Set Comes Crashing Down During Rehearsal
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Strikes Again
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ Dead At 97