The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Hallmark Channel’s Christmas Movie Marathon Is Beginning VERY Soon
- Texas Teenager’s Photo Goes Viral Because People Can’t Believe His Mom Isn’t His Twin
- Dogs Are Now Allowed At Walt Disney World
- ‘Married At First Sight’ Reality Show Is Looking For DFW Singles
- Is This Sign For A Men’s Bathroom…Or A Women’s Bathroom?
- Brad Pitt is Hollywood’s Least Profitable Actor
- The City of Austin Declares October 20th Tom Petty Day
- Taco Bell Experimenting With New Dessert Item, The Chocoladilla
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Niall Horan Gets Frightened By Harry Styles Lookalike Thanks To Ellen