The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Get Out’ Gets A Shocking %100 On Rotten Tomatoes
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo
- Olivia Culpo’s Oscars Dress Was Made Entirely From Stella Artois’ Glass Chalices
- Are Boys Smarter Than Girls?
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack