A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Post Malone Shares Stage Dive Fail
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Cardi B Makes Billboard Hot 100 History, Knocks Taylor Swift Out Of Her Spot In The Process
- Sybil’s Weekend Wrap-Up: 09.25.17
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Zedd Ticket Tuesday
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- College Student Gets Locked In Cave For Three Days After School Field Trip; Survived By Licking Water Off Cave Walls