A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past
- ‘Jane Roe’ Of Roe V. Wade Dead At 69
- WWE Villian Ivan “The Russian Bear” Koloff Dead At 74