TMZ is reporting that celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal are getting a divorce. Sources with “direct knowledge” tell TMZ that Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week.
The reasons behind their split is unknown, but Heidi will reportedly cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the divorce.
The model/tv personality and singer have 3 biological kids together, plus Seal adopted Heidi’s oldest daughter from a previous relationship. They married on May 10, 2005. They are famous for making a big deal out of renewing their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
It is unclear how much money Seal is worth, but according to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum made a cool $20 million.
More of the latest:
- UPDATE: Confirmed 19 Dead, In Manchester Bombing
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Explosions Heard At Manchester Arena During Ariana Grande Concert
- The FBI Is Now Possibly Investigating The Fyre Festival For Fraud
- PayPal Suing Pandora For ‘Patently Unlawful’ Logo
- Drake Gushes over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Dallas’ Own Cattleack BBQ Listed As No. 3 In Texas Monthly Best Barbecue Joints
- Dairy Queen Brings Back Two ’90s Menu Items That Are Fan Favorites
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song