Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos