Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Pumpkin Spice Food Spray Will Turn Everything into Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Photo of Woman’s Boyfriend Looks Just Like Michael Jackson and the Internet Can’t Handle It
- A New Trend In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Ivanka Trump Has Begun
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Oreo Is Now Getting Into The Hot Cocoa Game
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- How Apple’s iOS 11 Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature Works
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs