[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Gavin DeGraw[/lastfm] appeared on the scene with his first album, “Chariot,” in 2003. Now, with platinum albums and singles under his belt, he decided to try something new for his latest album, “Sweeter;” which includes the huge hit “Not Over You.”
He decided to try different producers for different songs, and even shared songwriting with outsiders, to help step out of his comfort zone. He recorded different tracks in different cities to get a different sound. It seems to be paying off, as “Not Over You” was just certified platinum; he’ll be appearing on “The View” on January 30th, and then begins a month-long, sold-out European tour. Gavin returns to Texas on March 20th at “The Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo” in Austin.
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks To Soon Offer Zombie Frappuccinos!
- Ed Sheeran Breaks Arm After Being Hit By A Car While Bike Riding; May Affect Upcoming Tour Dates
- Woman Places Pony In The Backseat Of Her Honda Accord To Escape California Wildfires
- A Food Network TV Pilot is Going to Be Filmed at The State Fair This Wednesday
- Foo Fighters Dave Grohl Gives His Shoe to a Fan
- British Man Hides In Woods For 10 Years
- Female Boxer Cecilia Braekhus Gets Kissed By Challenger During Press Face-Off
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’