Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- Selena Gomez 5pm Takeover
- Nicki Minaj Hung Out With The “Hot Felon” Jeremy Meeks At The Cannes Film Festival
- U2’s Trip To Texas Was Not Complete Without A Stop At Whataburger
- Boyfriend Accidently Gives Girlfriend Bouquet Of Kale After A Fight
- 101-Year-Old Graduates From High School After Dropping Out In 1933 Due To Health Condition
- The JetComfy Makes Sure You’ll Never Have Trouble Sleeping On A Plane Again
- Friday’s National Doughnut Day and Here’s Where You Can Get Your FREE Doughnut
- Hot Air Balloon Crashes After Man Proposes to His Girlfriend
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI
- Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares a Touching Message on Memorial Day