If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Musician Takes Money Earned From Chick-Fil-A Ad And Donates It To LGBT Charity
- Was This Nashville’s Most Devastating Episode To Date? Connie Britton Discuess The Fate Of Rayna James?
- Watch: Cute Panda Just Wants A Hug, Nanny Doesn’t Give In
- Take A Peek Inside The Academy Awards Gift Bag, Full Of Vacations And Cosmetics Worth $6 Million
- The Internet Is Freaking Out Over This Picture Of A Guy Staring At Justin Trudeau’s Bubble Butt
- Fort Worth Based Actor Portrays Elvis Presley For New CMT Series “Sun Records”
- The Chainsmokers And Coldplay Team Up For Incredible New Single, “Something Just Like This”
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers