If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Puppy Tries Nursing From Owner’s Nipple
- Migos’ Offset Honors Grandmother with $500K Cancer Research Campaign
- Duncanville High School On High Alert Due To Social Media Gun Threat
- Taco Bell Planning To Remove Drive Thru And Add Alcohol To Their Menu
- Niall Horan Sends Fans Waiting In Line For His Show A Ton Of Pizas
- Watch Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Have a ‘Lip Sync Conversation’
- Instagram Live Leads To Arrest Of Top Ten Fugitive Wanted Out Of Dallas
- Artists Send Thoughts & Prayers to Mexico City Following Earthquake
- Back Off Binge Watching To Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s and Other Health Problems
- Toys ‘R’ Us Files Bankruptcy In U.S. and Similar in Canada