[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops
- Justin Bieber Shows Off New Torso Tattoos
- The Hallmark Channel’s Christmas Movie Marathon Is Beginning VERY Soon
- Texas Teenager’s Photo Goes Viral Because People Can’t Believe His Mom Isn’t His Twin
- Dogs Are Now Allowed At Walt Disney World
- ‘Married At First Sight’ Reality Show Is Looking For DFW Singles
- Is This Sign For A Men’s Bathroom…Or A Women’s Bathroom?
- Brad Pitt is Hollywood’s Least Profitable Actor