It only takes a second. You set something down and turn your attention elsewhere, and just like that someone can walk off with something you value. While returning to DFW Airport from a recent business trip, Ken McClellan set his iPad 2 down on his carry on while picking up his luggage at baggage claim. When he turned, it was gone, and he thought that was the end of it until this past weekend.
Ken McClellan is a big fan of Apple products. His computer is a Mac, he carries an iPhone, and he has an original iPad in addition to the missing iPad 2. With all those Apple products, having an iCloud account helps keep them all in sync. Through the internet, you can access iTunes, emails, and even pictures from any of the connected devices.
Imagine McClellan’s surprise when iCloud sends him pictures of people he doesn’t know. The pictures were taken on the missing iPad 2. There’s no telling where the pictures were taken, but that didn’t stop McClellan from enlisting the help of social media to find his iPad. The pictures he posted to Facebook have gone viral being posted and shared across the web in hopes someone can identify the people in the pictures, who may or may not be in possession of the iPad, and get McClellan’s iPad back in his hands.
Can you identify the women in this picture?
- Puppy Tries Nursing From Owner’s Nipple
- Duncanville High School On High Alert Due To Social Media Gun Threat
- Taco Bell Planning To Remove Drive Thru And Add Alcohol To Their Menu
- Niall Horan Sends Fans Waiting In Line For His Show A Ton Of Pizas
- Watch Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Have a ‘Lip Sync Conversation’
- Instagram Live Leads To Arrest Of Top Ten Fugitive Wanted Out Of Dallas
- Artists Send Thoughts & Prayers to Mexico City Following Earthquake
- Back Off Binge Watching To Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s and Other Health Problems
- Toys ‘R’ Us Files Bankruptcy In U.S. and Similar in Canada
- Police Warn Residents Of “Mad Pooper” Who Defecates In Front Of People’s Houses While Jogging