Christina Aguilera has long acknowledged her love for Etta James and how much the singer inspired her. With the recent passing of James Christina was a natural to perform at her funeral. And her performance of ‘At Last’ was done with more emotion than you see from most singers.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Why Are There Large, Blue ‘D_RK’ Letters All Over Town?
- Playboy Honors Hugh Hefner by Making Him the First Male to Ever Appear on the Magazine’s Cover Solo
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- You Can Use Past Year’s State Fair Coupons at Current Year’s Fair
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- Snapchat Releases a Dancing Hot Dog Costume for Halloween Because of Course It Does
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie