Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music