A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Tornado Weather, Cowboy Boots, And 14 Smells That Define Dallas
- The Price Is Right Just Had The Craziest Five Minutes In The Entire Show’s 46 Year History (Video)
- Australian Couple Has Dream Wedding Inside Costco
- Luke Bryan Confirmed As Second Judge On “Americal Idol” Reboot
- [PHOTO] Kate Middleton’s Secret Second Wedding Dress
- ‘Fuller House’ Star Elias Harger Making $10K Per Episode
- [PHOTO] Mug Shot Of Ryan Seacrest Look-Alike After Meth Bust
- Best Pumpkin Patches In The DFW
- [PHOTOS] NFL Game Day Reaction On National Anthem After Trump’s Criticism
- New BBQ Restaurant in Dallas has Its Own 50 Foot Ferris Wheel