After the first season of X-Factor finished, many people declared the show a flop based on executive producer and star Simon Cowell’s expectations of the show. With the show falling short of expectations some changes have been made.
The cast of FOX’s talent show is being cut by more than half. Steve Jones the shows host, Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are also not coming back to the show next year.
Jones tweeted about his departure the other day.
The only remaining members of the original cast will be Simon Cowell & L.A. Reid. We’ll see where X-Factor goes from here. No word yet on who the new host or judges might be.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Gal Gadot Almost Gave Up Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Did You Know There’s a Texas Shaped Pool in Plano?
- A Vet in Dublin Ireland is Hiring a Professional Cat Cuddler
- Peyton Manning Sings On Stage With Chris Stapleton at Red Rocks
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun’ Sequel Coming Soon
- Justin Bieber Forgets The Spanish Lyrics To ‘Despacito’ During Live Show
- Spicy Starburst And Skittles Are Set For Release This Winter
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs