There are no donuts but Hypnotic Donuts… There are no donuts by Hypnotic Donuts… Ahem. There’s a new donut shop on Garland Road in East Dallas, and it’s drawing in people like crazy. How crazy? Try 300 people lined up for the grand opening on Sunday. There is something hypnotizing about Hypnotic Donuts.
They are described as odd, delectable, and sometimes shocking. Not to mention the inexplicable urge to keep eating them. Sure, you can compare Dallas’ Hypnotic Donuts to Portland’s VooDoo Donuts, but there are different powers at work on Garland Road.
Like the hypnotic powers of young Elvis’ swinging pelvis, you’ll be drawn to Jenny’s Evil Elvis; a plain donut with peanut butter, bananas, honey, and bacon. Nor will you be able to resist Poppin’ Berries; vanilla cake covered with strawberry frosting, wild berry Pop Tarts, and strawberry drizzle.
Hypnotic Donuts is located on Garland Road, between Casa Linda Plaza & Dallas Arboretum. Find out more information by visiting their website, HypnoticDonuts.com.
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Artist Details the Pop Star’s New Ink
- Niall Horan on Mom Being His Biggest Fan
- Football Fan Sets Himself on Fire in the Name of Football
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Starbucks Seasonal Secret Menu
- These Major Retailers Are Issuing a Vegetable Recall Over Listeria Concerns
- DJ Khaled’s Son Had the Most Extravagant 1st Birthday Party Ever
- DFW Singles Being Courted by Reality Show ‘Married At First Sight’
- Here’s the Perfect Uber Ride: Service Dog Riding Shotgun
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Completes Second Round of Chemotherapy With Instagram Post