Bet you can’t do this! Dare you to try…
A video popped up that you are REQUIRED TO WATCH. A teenage girl named Alyssa (from Poteau, Oklahoma) can pronounce any word (or phrase) BACKWARDS, right on the spot.
She does it instantly, no hesitation! She claims she can do any word in 3 seconds or less, but actually she is much faster than that. I GUARANTEE some TV producer will track her down.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tyra Banks[/lastfm] had a guest last year who could do the same thing. But it’s still impressive, especially when she does it with words like “Lamborghini” and “sequoia.” My favorite thing she says backwards is Burger King…”Gnik Regrub”…but maybe you have a different fave from her.
I’d try words like this on her: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, or supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. She’d probably nail them, right?
The more I watch this short clip, the more my mind BOGGLES. Check it out:
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music