It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Legacy West’s Grand Opening is Next Month and is Full of Festivities
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Frisco and McKinney Listed as Two of the Fastest Growing Cities in America
- Cleburne’s Field Of Dreams
- NY Times Releases Pics Of Items Found At Manchester Bombing: Shrapnel, Battery, & Backpack
- The Official Season 7 Game Of Thrones Trailer Is Here!!!!!
- Most Detrimental App For Young People? Instagram
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption