Gene is on a mission. He is determined to prove that the “Star-Spangled Banner” is the hardest song to perform, and maybe we should cut some slack for the celebrities that have a hard time singing it. He is taking singing lessons from local vocal coach, Linda Septien. Has he made any progress?
There are many people across North Texas that have performed the national anthem in front of crowds, large and small. With skill levels ranging from seasoned singers to shower serenaders, the Star-Spangled Banner is performed before sporting events like Cowboys, Rangers, Stars, and Mavericks games as well as special and civic events.
Gene is getting lots of helpful advice to help him nail the national anthem. Linda Septien suggests practicing hitting the notes before singing the words so that his voice can adjust to having to expand to the range of the song. Listener Cherna advised Gene that he should open his throat up like he’s yawning. Another listener suggested starting low so that the higher notes don’t stretch too far out of his range.
Will Gene do it? Listen tomorrow at 8:10AM to hear Gene perform the national anthem live!
- Taylor Swift Gives A Tour Of Her MASSIVE Wardrobe Room For “Look What You Made Me Do” Video
- Ed Sheeran Confirms Fracture In Right Wrist And Left Elbow; Forced To Cancel Upcoming Tour Dates
- Kevin Smith To Donate All Residuals From Weinstein-Produced Movies To Women In Film
- Beyoncé Turned Down A Role In The Live-Action “Beauty And The Beast” As It Wasn’t Big Enough
- Ezekiel Elliott’s Suspension Back On Hold; Will Play Against 49ers And Redskins
- Get A Tiny House Delivered To Your Front Door Thanks To Amazon
- This Harry Potter Candle Will Sort You Into A Hogwarts House
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung