Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Sia Shares ‘Rainbow’ Video Starring Maggie Ziegler
- Kate Walsh Reveals Brain Tumor Diagnosis: “I Just Left My Body”
- Slinkies Make Great Anti-Squirrel Devices
- Girl Accidentally Shaves Off Her Eyebrow Dancing In The Shower
- Someone Drew A Texas Longhorn Over Texas Mid Flight
- Macklemore Taps Kesha for New Single ‘Good Old Days’
- 7 Things You May Not Know About The Princess Bride
- Miley Cyrus Shares ‘Younger Now’ Album Tracklist
- Liam Payne and Zedd Hit the Streets of London for ‘Get Low’ Video
- Pharrell Gets Political at VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’