Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Watch The Just Released Music Video For Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm!”
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Watch: Angelina Jolie Eat Scorpions, Crickets, And Spiders (Oh My!) In Cambodia
- Dallas Dentist Innovates Mobile Dental Office
- Frances Bean Cobain Posts Touching Tribute To Her Father, Kurt, For His 50th Birthday
- Latest Beauty Trend Involves Tattooing Freckles Onto Your Face
- Tacos Might Be The New State Dish Of Texas
- North Texas Surgeon Sentenced To Life In Prison For Maiming
- WATCH: Fighter Tries To Dance During A Fight, Best KO Ever