The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Goat Yoga Is Officially Coming To Dallas
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens
- Phone Scammer Claims To Be Grapevine Police Officer
- 2017’s Best Rated Sunscreens!
- Restaurant Advertising “Hottest Food In Town” Keeps Their Toilet Paper In The Freezer
- Diamond Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Turns Out To Be Worth $456K
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Fake Homeless Woman Exposed In Virginia
- Coach Just Released A Line Of NASA Clothing