The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Made an Oscars Promise to In-N-Out Employees
- This iPhone 7 Exploded For No Reason
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performance & Ticket Sales Drop By 12%
- Watch This Hairless Rescue Dog Who Can’t Stop Dancing
- Ed Sheeran Is Raising The Bar For Men
- The 56th Season of Six Flags Over Texas Begins This Weekend
- Blue Bell ‘Ice Cream Cone’: NEW Limited-Time Flavor!
- Amputee Toddler Plays The Greatest Game Of Hide & Seek Ever!