The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Donald Glover And James Earl Jones Cast In New Live Action ‘Lion King’ Movie
- Carrie Underwood Admits To Putting Makeup On Her Husband
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past