The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Yesterland Farms in Canton Re-Opens After Devastating Spring Tornadoes
- Pumpkin Spice Pizza is Now Available Here In DFW
- Fun Facts About Full House
- Netflix: What’s New And Leaving In October 2017
- [VIDEO] ‘Perez Hilton’ Gets Backlashed By Saying That Kylie Needs An ‘Abortion’
- Walmart Wants To Do A Lot More Than Just Deliver Groceries To Your Home…
- Impress Your Friends With These Hidden iOS 11 Features On Your iPhone And iPad
- A Mysterious ‘Ghost Ship’ Has Washed Ashore On A Beach In Florida After Hurricane Irma
- Watch Cool Time-Lapse Video Of Big Tex Getting Set Up For The State Fair Of Texas Yesterday
- 5 Best Songs on Macklemore’s ‘Gemini’