Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The New York Times to Air Ad for the First Time Ever During Academy Awards
- Man Grades and Posts Apology Letter From Ex-Girlfriend And It Goes Viral
- Lyft Is Coming to 54 New Cities a Month After Launching in 40
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Live Stream Of Giraffes Flagged On YouTube For “Nudity And Sexual Conduct”
- Test Your Balance With Brand New Workout Coming To Dallas: Floating Yoga
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Fort Worth Service Dog Celebrates Graduation By Getting Married To Another Service Dog
- The 5 Biggest Changes Coming To DFW In The Next Ten Years
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs