Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- Kentucky Town Elects Dog As Mayor Fourth Time In A Row
- Man Delivered $40,000 Worth Of Chanel Purses From Neiman Marcus He Didn’t Order
- Liam Payne And Niall Horan Have Mini One Direction Reunion After Both Perform In Indiana
- Man Strips Totally Nude At McDonald’s, Proceeds To Jump Around On Counter
- George W. Bush’s Childhood Home Could Soon Become National Landmark
- World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) Changes Name Due To “Negative Connotations” Associated With Its Initials
- Parents Admit To Feeding Their Kids Dog Treats After Packages Featuring Scooby Doo Were Placed Next To Potato Chips
- Aaron Carter Hospitalized After Health Scare And Amidst Death Threats And Hate Messages
- Martha The Mastiff Has Just Been Crowned The World’s Ugliest Dog
- 81-Year-Old Woman Leads Denton Police On Slow-Speed Chase