Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- Scientists Want To Add 102 Planets To Our Solar System
- The NFL Is Making A Video To Show Players ‘Appropriate’ Celebrations
- There’s A Rumor That Brad Pit Will Play Cable In ‘Deadpool 2’
- Dream Job Pays $10,000 Per Month To Travel The World
- Tom Cruise Hot For “Mission Impossible 6” Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- How DFW Ranks In The Top 25 “Fattest Cities In The U.S.”
- Site Of Jesus’ Tomb Has Reopened to Public After Meticulous Restoration
- Virgin America Airline Brand to Disappear by 2019
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Memes Aren’t Just for the Internet but Your Eyelids Too