If you were to ask 100 people to describe Dallas you’d probably get 100 different answers. MSN.com was bragging about Classy and Country ways of the Big D.
The article on MSN talks about how everything is “bigger (and better) in Texas.” One thing they point out are the “well-kept secrets” in the DFW being Bishop Arts District. Which we all know is one of the worst kept secrets in the area. But they make some very good points about where to eat:
Check out Hattie’s for modern Lowcountry cuisine — the lamb chops with spoonbread is heaven on a plate. Or grab a slice of thin-crust pizza and a microbrew at Eno’s. If you aren’t able to call at least a month in advance (yes, that’s how long the waiting list is), try to snag a seat at the bar of Lucia, a cozy Italian eatery famous for its house-made salumi. The ricotta gnocchi with lamb ragu is also a godsend. For dessert, head next door to Dude, Sweet Chocolate for handmade treats.
Not for the hidden foods to be out done they mention the many top tier chefs that call Dallas home. Including Kent Rathbun’s Abacus, Stephan Pyles, Fearing’s.
Can’t forget the casual stops like Mi Cocina and Mia’s.
It really does point to the benefits of living in one of the nations best cities. But we’d prefer if they stopped leaking all our good secrets out to anyone trolling the interwebs.
- Data Shows UFO Sightings At An All Time High – But Why?
- Swedish Town May Give Workers Paid Breaks to Go Home, Have Sex
- Storm Chasers Remember Bill Paxton With Unique Tribute
- Jimmy Kimmel Surprised a Tour Bus at the Oscars and the Reactions Were Priceless
- OJ Simpson Could Be Released From Prison Later This Year
- Ed Sheeran Lets Girlfriend Wear His Shoes After She Breaks Hers
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Britain’s Tallest Man, “Game Of Thrones” And “Avengers” Actor Dies At 36
- Cameras Catch Chrissy Teigen Napping In The Middle Of The Oscars
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win