Well, at least he thinks he is. You wouldn’t think pop culture references would be so easy to fit into a weather report.
Move over Al Roker, there is a new kid in town.
Let me introduce you to Michigan weather man, Tom Murphy
- Watching Sports Can Actually Break Your Heart
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Whose Mom Knows More Millenial Lingo: Nathan’s, Sybil’s, or Luckey’s?
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Northern Michigan University Offering Degree In Study Of Growing Marijuana
- Harry Styles Reveals He Came Up With The Name “One Direction.” “I Suggested It And Then It Kind Of Stuck.”
- DJ Khaled Seeks Puff Daddy’s Guidance for Son’s First Birthday Party
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’