The first lady made an appearance in North Texas Friday Morning to help promote her healthier foods in school and more exercise campaign, ‘Let’s Move’.
Michelle Obama stopped at the East Dallas recreation center for a short visit with the Dallas Cowboys and some chefs from ‘Top Chef’.
The chefs got in three groups and were challenged to make healthy and good-tasting meals. Obama declared them all winners.
The first lady spoke at the podium, thanking the DISD for setting a national example with their food and nutrition. DISD has more schools recognized by the USDA than any other district in the country for making healthy changes to it’s menu.
Obama left Dallas shortly after her stop to head to Florida.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Apple to Ditch iPhone’s Lightning Connector for USB-C
- DNA Test Shows Subway’s Chicken Sandwich Only Contains 50% Chicken
- Wendy’s Is Installing Self-Ordering Machines In 1,000 Restaurants Across The Country
- Decatur High School Students Built A Monster Truck
- Diabolic Cat Gets Caught Trying To Hack Into His Human’s Smartphone
- Twitter Is Losing It Over Kellyanne Conway Putting Her Feet On The Oval Office Couch
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains The Oscars Nightmare During His Monologue
- 4-Year-Old Sings Adorable Duet WIth Moana’s Auli’i Cravalho
- Group Plays Amazing Cover Of “Shape Of You” Using Tubes, Beads, And Dried Pasta
- Small Texas Town Could Become The New Dumping Ground For Nuclear Waste