Not only can Colin Firth play a king, or a witty man trying to fall in love, he can put royalty and romance together and be Price Charming to Meryl Streep’s Cinderella.
After Colin announced Meryl’s BAFTA (British Arts Film & Television Award) for best actress he had to rescue the damsel in distress.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tom Delonge of Blink-182 is Crowd Funding a Spaceship
- Rose Leslie Made Kit Harington Dress Up As John Snow For Halloween
- Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti Announce Joint Tour Dates
- Pole Dancing Could Be Coming To The Olympics
- IMPACT: Niall Horan’s ‘Flicker’
- Selena Gomez Praises Demi Lovato’s ‘Simply Complicated’ Documentary
- Wanted Man Turns Himself in and Brings Doughnuts After Losing a Bet With Police
- Frank Ocean Prevails in Father’s $14.5M Libel Lawsuit
- Taylor Swift Gives a Tour of Wardrobes Past
- Macklemore Talks To Nathan Fast