That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- John Legend Debuts Moving ‘Surefire’ Video
- Rock Climber Barely Misses a Deathly Fall
- Katy Perry Paid Massive Amount to Judge American Idol
- Titanic Director James Cameron Sued by Florida Man Who Claims He Inspired the Love Story
- Billy Bush Gives First Interview Since ‘Today’ Firing: “I Wish I Had Changed the Topic”
- Climb Mount Everest In Virtual Reality
- Cher Blows Everyone Away In Pasties & Diamonds At The Billboard Music Awards
- High School Student’s Yearbook Quote Comes From The Office, Season 7, Episode 19, Minute 14:45
- Netflix Gets Booed At Cannes
- Alexandra Daddario Responds To Rumors Of Potential Romance With “Baywatch” Co-Star Zac Efron