Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Paul McCartney Pays Tribute to Roger Moore
- Fifth Harmony Predicted Normani’s ‘DWTS’ Success 2 Years Ago
- An Entire Country Is Listed on Airbnb
- Charlie Sheen Says Original Cast All Returning for Major League III
- Sir Roger Moore Has Passed Away
- Mom Who Attended Every Class With Quadriplegic Son Given Honorary MBA By School
- Six-Year-Old Boy Becomes World’s Youngest Club DJ
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing
- Police Confirm Identity Of Manchester Arena Attack Suspect; ISIS Claims Responsibility
- Katy Perry Explains History of Taylor Swift Beef: ‘Like, She Started It’