In this economy, having that daily Starbucks is already a pretty expensive luxury, as the average American spends over $1,000 on coffee each year. That didn’t thwart a 22-year old college student in Nacogdoches, TX from figuring out how to making the most expensive Starbucks drink possible!
Logan Warren had a birthday coupon and a creative inkling when he walked into his local Starbucks. It started with a 31-ounce Trenta-sized Java Chip Frappuccino, costing $4.75. From there, he and the two baristas behind the counter went crazy with add-ons.
They added 16 shots of espresso ($12) and a shot of soy milk ($0.60). Next came a scoop of banana puree ($1), strawberry puree ($0.60), protein powder ($0.50), and Matcha powder ($0.75). To that they also threw in caramel flavoring and vanilla beans for $0.50 each. Top it all off with a caramel and mocha drizzle for $0.60.
The grand total of this concoction came up to $23.60. Warren didn’t have to pay a dime with the birthday coupon he received from Starbucks for being a registered rewards member.
Now the question, what did it taste like? “Imagine a coffee-based health food smoothie,” Warren said.
It’s probably a good thing that he didn’t finish it. With 1,40o milligrams of caffiene swirling around in that 31-ounce cup, the jolt he would have gotten would have put him in the hospital.
- You Can Own Harry Styles’ Los Angeles Bachelor Pad For A Cool $8.5 Million
- Woman Locked In CVS Pharmacy After Entering Store Ten Minutes Before It Closed
- People Are Upset The Tribute To The Manchester Attack Victims Include Ariana Grande Bunny Ears
- Paris Hilton Behind Clothing Line Inspired By DJs And Aimed At Toddlers
- Rachel Lindsay Has A Message For All Those Upset By The Spoilers From “The Bachelorette”
- Tom Cruise Says “Top Gun 2” Is “Definitely Happening”
- Rashad Jennings Is Your DWTS Champion! David Ross Places Second, Normani Kordei Takes Third
- Goat Yoga Is Officially Coming To Dallas
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens