You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- Coyote Sneaks Up On Doctor and Follows Him into The Office
- Russian Programmer 3-D Printed his Own Terminator, Complete with Artificial Intelligence
- Model Risks Life for Perfect Instagram Photo
- Selena Gomez Is Selling Her Fort Worth House
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- NASA Announces Discovery Of A Near By Solar System With 7 Earth Like Planets!