Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- Good Bye Unicorn Frap, Hello Disney’s ‘World of Avatar’ Drinks
- A Third ‘Star Wars’ Spin Off Has Been Confirmed
- VIDEO: Horrifying Crash At The Indy 500
- Southwest Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing
- The iPhone Latte Exists
- Two Dead After Massive Crash On I-35
- Boy is Ejected from Water Slide in California
- Giant Bullfrog Found in South Texas
- Iconic Dallas Billboard gets an Unnoticeable Makeover
- Groom Cancels Wedding After Seeing Footage From Fiance`s Bachelorette Party (NSFW)