Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll
- Keanu Reeves Says He Would Be Up For A Fourth Matrix
- ‘Golden Girls’ Restaurant Opens In New York City
- Watch: Lana Del Rey’s Brand New Video For “Love”
- Oak Cliff Man Stabs Roommate Because He Didn’t Flush The Toilet
- Reactions To The Unauthorized Britney Spears Lifetime Movie Are Better Than The Movie Itself
- Vin Diesel, Pop Sensation? Actor Featured In New Duet With Selena Gomez
- Danielle Bregoli Declares War On The Kardashians: “B****, Ain’t Nobody Scared Of Hurr”
- PBR To Open Country Bar At Developing Texas Live! Property In Arlington
- Wrong Fort Worth Home Gutted And Stripped After Contractor Makes Mistakes