Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- Was Selena Gomez Referenced In Charlie Puth’s Music Video
- Tanner Interviews Heather McDonald
- Blake Lively Has A Certain Method To Keep Her From Eating Too Much Ice Cream
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Airline Is Sued By Passenger For Serving Sparkling Wine And Not Champagne
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- New Gadget Allows Wine Drinking Minus Hangover
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- 25 Happiest Cities in America; Only 1 In Texas
- Why Are There Large, Blue ‘D_RK’ Letters All Over Town?