Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- Donald Glover And James Earl Jones Cast In New Live Action ‘Lion King’ Movie
- Carrie Underwood Admits To Putting Makeup On Her Husband
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past