Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- Fergie Premieres Stylish ‘Like It Ain’t Nuttin” Video
- Texas Ranger Reveal New Rendering of Globe Life Field
- What’s the Song in the Trailer for Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle of Dogs’?
- Eagle Eyed Mom Noticed An Inappropriate Easter Egg On A Netflix Kids Show (NSFW)
- DJ Snake Unveils New Single ‘A Different Way’
- Suge Knight Thinks Tupac Might Still Be Alive
- Macklemore and Kesha Go Camping in Nostalgic ‘Good Old Days’ Video
- Scary Clown Donut Deliver Service is Happening in Frisco
- These Kittens Dressed Up as Taylor Swift Will Make Your Day
- Niall Horan Debuts Melancholy ‘Too Much To Ask’ Video