Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- Hurst Police And Fire Departments Attend 8-Year-Old’s Birthday Party After Nobody Shows Up
- Selena Gomez 5pm Takeover
- Nicki Minaj Hung Out With The “Hot Felon” Jeremy Meeks At The Cannes Film Festival
- U2’s Trip To Texas Was Not Complete Without A Stop At Whataburger
- Boyfriend Accidently Gives Girlfriend Bouquet Of Kale After A Fight
- 101-Year-Old Graduates From High School After Dropping Out In 1933 Due To Health Condition
- The JetComfy Makes Sure You’ll Never Have Trouble Sleeping On A Plane Again
- Friday’s National Doughnut Day and Here’s Where You Can Get Your FREE Doughnut
- Hot Air Balloon Crashes After Man Proposes to His Girlfriend
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI