Paris Hilton released a new single by house music production team Manufactured Superstars. The spoken word track, “Drunk Text” details a night of dancing, drunk texting, and Tweeting photos.
Hilton’s popular single, “Stars Are Blind” off her debut album, Paris, introduced the socialite into the music world in 2006.
To be clear the only reason we are giving this any attention is because it’s absolutely terrible, and it is amazing how far a ton of money can get you in this country.
If you really want to watch the video for “Drunk Text” visit Gawker.
Hilton’s sophomore follow up is scheduled for later this year. She is collaborating with Flo Rida and LMFAO on her upcoming release.
Here is Paris Hilton’s first music video:
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music