Paris Hilton released a new single by house music production team Manufactured Superstars. The spoken word track, “Drunk Text” details a night of dancing, drunk texting, and Tweeting photos.
Hilton’s popular single, “Stars Are Blind” off her debut album, Paris, introduced the socialite into the music world in 2006.
To be clear the only reason we are giving this any attention is because it’s absolutely terrible, and it is amazing how far a ton of money can get you in this country.
If you really want to watch the video for “Drunk Text” visit Gawker.
Hilton’s sophomore follow up is scheduled for later this year. She is collaborating with Flo Rida and LMFAO on her upcoming release.
Here is Paris Hilton’s first music video:
- Arlington Teacher Wins The Milken Educator Award, Known as The “Oscar Of Education”
- Matthew McConaughey’s Power Stance While Talking To UT Men’s Basketball Team Is Every High School Coach In History
- Channing Tatum Ends Association With The Weinstein Company: “This Is A Giant Opportunity for Real Positive Change”
- Ford is Recalling 1.3 Million Trucks
- Tom Delonge of Blink-182 is Crowd Funding a Spaceship
- Rose Leslie Made Kit Harington Dress Up As John Snow For Halloween
- Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti Announce Joint Tour Dates
- Pole Dancing Could Be Coming To The Olympics
- IMPACT: Niall Horan’s ‘Flicker’
- Selena Gomez Praises Demi Lovato’s ‘Simply Complicated’ Documentary