Dana Jackson wanted to do something special to commemorate her 100th birthday on February 6, 2012. So she decided it would be a good time to get married to Bill Strauss who is 87.
Wow, looks like somebody is partaking in a bit of cradle robbing.
- Ubers Flying Taxi Service Getting Closer to Becoming a Reality in Dallas
- Fergie Talks Emotional, Autobiographical New Album
- Sam Waterston Is Returning To Law & Order
- Miley Cyrus Debuts New Break-Up Single ‘Week Without You’
- And The Winner Of America’s Got Talent Is…
- Linda Hamilton Confirmed for ‘Terminator 6’ After More Than 25 Years Since Leaving the Franchise
- Lady Gaga Praises Noah Cyrus’ Cover of ‘Million Reasons’
- DJ Khaled Will Host BET Awards
- Girl Hospitalized After Being Struck by 105 Mph Foul Ball at Yankee Stadium
- Debra Messing Gives a Tour of Will & Grace’s New Set for the Season and We Can’t Contain Ourselves