We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past
- ‘Jane Roe’ Of Roe V. Wade Dead At 69
- WWE Villian Ivan “The Russian Bear” Koloff Dead At 74