We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Logan Gets An Honest Trailer
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Alec Baldwin’s 3-Year-Old Daughter Does A Pretty Good Donald Trump Impression
- Clerks Actress, Lisa Spoonauer Dies At The Age Of 44
- Arlington in Hot Water After $850K Payout to Family of Teen who Vandalized a Local Car Lot
- VIDEO: Drone Crashes Into Stands At MLB Game
- The Virginia Fake Homeless Woman Has Been Arrested
- Justin Bieber Surprises Fan Performing On A Street Corner (Video)
- Homeless Man Awarded Free Rent After Saving Children Following Manchester Attack
- U2 Address Manchester Attack, add Gospel Touch to ‘Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For’