Money is tight, sometimes you have to put some things on hold so the bills get paid and food is on the table. One of the first things to go might be the old Mani-Pedi. It’s an easy way to save $20 or $30 bucks. Well if Rihanna decided to hold off on her manicure for the GRAMMYs she could pay our mortgage for a few months!
The pop superstar walked the red carpet at the GRAMMY Awards earlier this month with some really expensive nails. Rhianna had red Carpet Manicure’s “Amor 24” on her fingers. It is a 24-karat gold polish and sells for a measly $5000!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Pickle Cupcakes Now Exist And Nothing Is Sacred Anymore
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Girlfriend Details Alleged Abuse
- Macklemore Reveals How He & Kesha Became Fast Friends
- Demi Lovato Lands In #1 For A Second Time On Billboard’s Pop Songs Chart
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Artist Details the Pop Star’s New Ink
- Niall Horan on Mom Being His Biggest Fan
- Football Fan Sets Himself on Fire in the Name of Football
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Starbucks Seasonal Secret Menu
- These Major Retailers Are Issuing a Vegetable Recall Over Listeria Concerns