Money is tight, sometimes you have to put some things on hold so the bills get paid and food is on the table. One of the first things to go might be the old Mani-Pedi. It’s an easy way to save $20 or $30 bucks. Well if Rihanna decided to hold off on her manicure for the GRAMMYs she could pay our mortgage for a few months!
The pop superstar walked the red carpet at the GRAMMY Awards earlier this month with some really expensive nails. Rhianna had red Carpet Manicure’s “Amor 24” on her fingers. It is a 24-karat gold polish and sells for a measly $5000!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music