If brunch and gardening is your idea of a great Sunday, then you’ll want to be at the Sundown at Granada this Sunday morning for the Promise of Peace Community Garden Farm To Table Brunch & Silent Auction. It’s all to support gardening camps and healthy cooking classes for kids.
On Sunday March 4th from 10:30AM to 2:00PM, fantastic chefs from all over the area will come together to make an amazing five-course menu designed to make your taste buds jump with glee as well as showcase the best of locally grown produce. The chefs on hand will be Rolo Cantu, Marc Cassel, Billy Cooper, Suzanne Fries, and Sundown’s own Patrick Stark.
There will be a silent auction featuring items from local artists and entrepreneurs that share the vision of Promise of Peace. Proceeds from the event will benefit children in local neighborhoods by establishing gardening camps and providing low cost/high nutrition cooking class.
Tickets are $60 and include the five-course menu, a speciality cocktail, and gratuity. There are only 50 tickets available, so hurry to get your fast! Visit granadatheater.com for more information.
- Musician Takes Money Earned From Chick-Fil-A Ad And Donates It To LGBT Charity
- Was This Nashville’s Most Devastating Episode To Date? Connie Britton Discuess The Fate Of Rayna James?
- Watch: Cute Panda Just Wants A Hug, Nanny Doesn’t Give In
- Take A Peek Inside The Academy Awards Gift Bag, Full Of Vacations And Cosmetics Worth $6 Million
- The Internet Is Freaking Out Over This Picture Of A Guy Staring At Justin Trudeau’s Bubble Butt
- Fort Worth Based Actor Portrays Elvis Presley For New CMT Series “Sun Records”
- The Chainsmokers And Coldplay Team Up For Incredible New Single, “Something Just Like This”
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers