If brunch and gardening is your idea of a great Sunday, then you’ll want to be at the Sundown at Granada this Sunday morning for the Promise of Peace Community Garden Farm To Table Brunch & Silent Auction. It’s all to support gardening camps and healthy cooking classes for kids.
On Sunday March 4th from 10:30AM to 2:00PM, fantastic chefs from all over the area will come together to make an amazing five-course menu designed to make your taste buds jump with glee as well as showcase the best of locally grown produce. The chefs on hand will be Rolo Cantu, Marc Cassel, Billy Cooper, Suzanne Fries, and Sundown’s own Patrick Stark.
There will be a silent auction featuring items from local artists and entrepreneurs that share the vision of Promise of Peace. Proceeds from the event will benefit children in local neighborhoods by establishing gardening camps and providing low cost/high nutrition cooking class.
Tickets are $60 and include the five-course menu, a speciality cocktail, and gratuity. There are only 50 tickets available, so hurry to get your fast! Visit granadatheater.com for more information.
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Frisco and McKinney Listed as Two of the Fastest Growing Cities in America
- Cleburne’s Field Of Dreams
- NY Times Releases Pics Of Items Found At Manchester Bombing: Shrapnel, Battery, & Backpack
- The Official Season 7 Game Of Thrones Trailer Is Here!!!!!
- Most Detrimental App For Young People? Instagram
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption
- Heavy Metal Festival in Germany is getting Its own Beer Pipeline