If you drive through Fort Worth it might be time to start tapping those breaks.
The City announced this week that speed limits on certain streets will change.
The city is also adding new school zones as Fort Worth ISD grows.
Drivers will have to be on the look out, as soon as crews can start changing signs the new speed limits will be in effect.
A complete list of which road’s speed limits are changing is below:
- Altamesa Boulevard from 365 feet west of Welch Avenue to 775 feet west of Woodway Drive - 25 mph
- North Beach Street from 245 feet south of Alta Vista Road to 235 feet north of Alta Vista Road - 25 mph
- West Berry Street from 100 feet west of Frazier Avenue to 175 feet west of Forest Park Boulevard – 20 mph
- Isbell Road from 190 feet north of Barbara Road to 200 feet south of Poinsetta Drive – 20 mph
- McCart Avenue from 110 feet southwest of Duringer Road to 445 feet northeast of Westcreek Drive – 20 mph
- Northwest College Drive from 250 feet east of Athletic Drive to 180 feet west of Education Drive – 20 mph
- Ray White Road from 320 feet north of Shiver Road to 200 feet south of Senator Drive – 25 mph
- Summer Creek Drive from 75 feet south of Leafy Trail to 75 feet north of Summer View Way – 25 mph
- Woodway Drive from 190 feet north of Wilkie Way to 140 feet south of Ashford Avenue – 25 mph
- Cleveland Gibbs Road from Litsey Road to Fort Worth city limits – 35 mph
- Presidio Vista Drive from Harmon Road to I-35W Service Road – 40 mph
- AMP 103.7’S LANY Giveaway
- AMP 103.7 Big 3 Basketball Tournament Giveaway
- Massive Security Seen At Ariana Grande’s House
- Good Bye Unicorn Frap, Hello Disney’s ‘World of Avatar’ Drinks
- A Third ‘Star Wars’ Spin Off Has Been Confirmed
- VIDEO: Horrifying Crash At The Indy 500
- Southwest Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing
- The iPhone Latte Exists
- Two Dead After Massive Crash On I-35
- Boy is Ejected from Water Slide in California