It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music