We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The New iPhone Update Is A Game Changer
- Drake Cancels Amsterdam Show, Blame Bad Sushi
- Fox And NBC Are Fighting Over Who Will Bring Back ‘American Idol’
- Reality TV Show Left Cast In The Wilderness For A Year, Didn’t Tell Them It Was Canceled
- Brad Pitt And Sandra Bullock Together
- Bar Refaeli Pregnant, 7 Months After Giving Birth To First Child
- Did Kendall Jenner Fall Flat On Her Face After Sliding Down Stairs?
- People Are Dipping Pizza In Milk
- “Shameless” Star Emmy Rossum Robbed!
- Tinder Is Now On Your Desktop