We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Army Is Attaching Lasers To Apache Attack Helicopters
- Hacker Group Anonymous Claims NASA Is About To Reveal The Existence Of Alien Life
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Some Genius Recut ‘Harry Potter’ Into A ‘Breakfast Club’ Themed Trailer
- WATCH: Jamie Foxx Does The Best Young Kanye West Impression
- ‘Toy Story’ Co-Writer Reveals True Story Of Andy’s Dad
- Facebook Is Looking To Produce Scripted TV Shows
- Two Koalas Fight it Out On The Highway in Australia
- Rosé Cocktails You Must Try This Summer
- Texas Tick Season Is ON!